It appears that your cart is currently empty
Terms of Service Updates:
1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms of Service - We have clarified that you must have reached the minimum age of consent in your jurisdiction in order to use our services.
1. Data Controller - This section explains that we are a data controller as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and provides additional information about us.
2. Data Protection Officer - This section provides information about our Data Protection Officer as required by the GDPR.
3. Collection of Personal Information - We have added more detail about our collection, including with respect to new services that we offer.
4. Information we store when You access the Services - We have added additional information about our data retention practices.
5. We use the personal information we collect that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you. We have clarified that we do not participate in any automated decision making or profiling.
6. Disclosure - We have added additional information about certain parties to which we disclose data, including our processors and affiliates.
8. Protection - We have added additional information about our security measures and technologies used to protect your information.
9. Personally-Identifiable Information Submitted by Children - We have clarified that the services are not intended for use by minors, the age of which are determined by each user’s country of residence.
10. Notification Preferences - We have added information about user settings and how to update notification and other preferences within those settings.
11. Your Right to Access, Alter, or Erase Your Personal Information - We have expanded this section to more specifically address your rights under the GDPR and provide information on how to exercise those rights.
12. Your Portability Rights - This section provides information about your right to take data with you and how to exercise that right.
13. Complaints - This section has been expanded to include contact information for our Data Protection Officer and our lead supervisory authority under the GDPR.
Cookie and Tracking:
Internet Advertising - This section explains how we use tracking technologies to display internet-based advertising.
Advertising Preferences - This section provides information on modifying your browser settings with respect to cookies.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Unit B 3/f Ka Wing Bldg
19-21 Ng Fong Street
San Po Kong